Thursday, January 1, 2009

Skin SOS!!!

Happy New Year to all - hope 2009 brings lots of love and laughter!!

Well my year has got off to a bad start..... I need help urgently.

I have totally let my skincare routine slip over the Christmas period. I have been eating so much crap, not drinking any water and using just wipes to remove my makeup before I fall into bed each night. As a result my skin is a mess and is in dire need of some tlc.

Can anyone help me.... I need someone to recommend a miracle in a bottle that will give my face the squeaky clean look! I'm talking serious exfoliation and deep cleansing - can't afford to pay for a facial!!

Any help would be much appreciated xxx

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I use Elemis and swear by the Tri Enzyme face wash. I buy it from Ebay though as its cheaper for a 200ml pump bpttle and smells wonderful. I use nearly all of the Elemis range. Any questions feel free to ask.

Holly said...

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish will sort you out!

Av said...

Where can I buy the Liz Earle have heard of it before?

Lived With Love said...

http://us.lizearle.com/index_2.php

its great and iv only used it twice!

mizzworthy said...

Yeah, I'd recommend a good scrub (MAC do a good one, I'm currently using cliniques exfoliating scrub, and maybe a cleansing mask, something mud based? Then slather your skin in a simple wousturiser - like clinique DDM, and try to avoid makeup for a couple of days... and drink loads of water!

Anonymous said...

I have currently discovered Paula's Choice Exfoliating 2% BHA Liquid. Best stuff I have ever used and I've used a lot of stuff, from the dermatologist to facials, to silk peels and this is awesome. She has a lot of stuff on her site and you can just order samples and not full size if you want to try it out.

Av said...

Thanks for all the advice girlies!!