Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blonde, Brunette, Redhead look.





Today I tried out some of my new products from the blonde, brunette, redhead collection. On my eyes I used femme-fi all over the lid it is a gorgeous all over colour, then I used100 strokes in the crease and some top knot on the outer edge. It gave me a sort of smoky look. I used my new cvs eyeshadow brushes and I love them. They are quite small and allowed me to be quite accurated with where I put the shadow, as sometimes I feel that with the bigger eye brushes I am just putting the eyeshadow everywhere!!



I also tried curling my lashes today - something which I never do and then I used my new Sheisido mascara base it is brilliant I found it really helped my mascara go on smoothly with no clumping and left my eyelashes looking as if I had falsh lashes on - Result. Then I applied a coat of covergirl last exact mascara in black.



I also used the redhead msf as a highlight colour and so far I really like it. I think I will try the blonde one tomorrow as a blusher as it has more pinky tones in it!



I used Nars sin blusher on my cheeks and found out the hard way that you have to go very sparingly! Thank goodness I found this out last night just before I took my makeup off, I gave myself a quick swipe of sin to see what it was like and wow its a deep pink on me. so thankfully today I knew to use my 187 brush and to go easy on the colour!!!



On my lips I used Nars sabrina but funnily enough I am not that gone on the smell, I like how it makes my lips feel and how they look natural with just a light pinky gleam but I think the smell is slightly sickening - just my opinion!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Gorgeous look :)

Love your teeth...random I know, but I have horrid teeth!!!

You did well in America!

x x x

Av said...

My teeth are so not good!!! I don't look after them well at all, have a terrible phobia of the dentist. Did buy whitening strips that you apply for half an hour for a week so will blog the before and after!!

mizzworthy said...

Really nice look - this is out here on thursday! What would you recommend for pale peope from the range? xxx

Kelly said...

Lovely look Av!!

Av said...

@Mizzworthy, I'm quite pale, so I would go for the redhead msf I think its the most wearable one. With the eyeshadows just go and have a look at them and see which ones take your facny. The have some gorgeous new colours!

Jesse said...

Pretty! I really want 100 strokes I think i'm gunna have to pick it up :)