Today I am wearing a polish from h&m called Midnight Passions. I used my spray to help the polish to dry quicker and so far so good!
My only problem is I only get a day or two out of my polish before it starts to chip horribly. I apply a base coat and then 2 thin layers of colour. What am I doing wrong any tips. I read on bubblegarms post that she gets a week out of her Nails inc polish Help me!!!
My only problem is I only get a day or two out of my polish before it starts to chip horribly. I apply a base coat and then 2 thin layers of colour. What am I doing wrong any tips. I read on bubblegarms post that she gets a week out of her Nails inc polish Help me!!!

5 comments:
ooo I like this colour, looks abit like victoria from nails inc. Just have fun with it, well nails inc do last about a week, much longer on the toes, but I get bored of my nails so quickly, I want to generally change them every 3-4 days, did u see JulieG's video on YT with the rhinestones? I think I may try something like that next.. mm :)
Gorgeous colour!
xx
I use Nails Inc and I find them terrible for chipping. I have the same problem anything I use seems to chip right away. I've tried top coats but it makes no difference! So annoying! x
Esp when you have a baby and haven't time to paint your nails every day or every 2nd day and sit around to wait for them to dry!!
Ooooooo Love this colour looks hawt! :D xXx
Post a Comment