Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dame Edna Royal Tour FOTD

Here's my makeup that I had on todayas promised earlier.


Step by step:
EYES
I applied mac primer using a 190 foundation brush.
I then applied my eye makeup starting with mac painterly paint pot using a coastal scents brush.
Then the pale pink colour of the Dame Edna Royal Trio all over the lid using my m&s brush.
Then I applied barry m dazzledust in lilac all over the lid.
Then the middle purple colour from Dame Edna trio in the crease using a 219 brush and finally the darkest colour on the outter corners. I blended them all using my 224 brush.
I applied my black glitter liner from h&m on upper lash line (forgive me my crooked lines - still practising!)

I finished off my eyes with a couple of coats of No7 360 mascara.


FACE:
Then I applied my mufe hd foundation using my new 109 brush ( will do a blog on this all on its own)
Next I applied msf natural in medium all over face, then nars laguna bronzer, then nars mata hari blush next I used fix + to set it all.
Finally I used vanilla pigment to highlight.

LIPS
I used my new gosh darling lipstick and I love love love it - it really is my new no. 1 lippie its a fab nude colour and is not at all drying!


I put in a shot of what I was wearing today - a dress I got in Miss Selfridge now reduced to £20 online and my £7 primark shoes!! I do love a bargain.



Let me know what you think of Dame Edna!

9 comments:

J said...

You look lovely xx

Kerry said...

Very pretty x

Muhsine Emin said...

love the lilac dazzle dust, i nearly got it myself.. lovely blog, thanks for your kind comments about my photos and collection.. xx

mizzworthy said...

This looks lovely on you - I have a 109 brush and LOVE it for foundation... x

Av said...

Thanks for the comments girls, am going to try to post more pics of the different eye looks i'm trying out!!

Laura said...

You look gorgeous :) Oh no...that dress has sold out in my size, I love it :( x x x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous look! I wish the sold Gosh Cosmetics in the States. All of you are making me jealous with that darling colour!

I already put in a Barry M order because I needed the lip paint in 101. I think I should just move to the UK.

Jesse said...

Purple looks gorgeous on you :)

Kelly said...

You look lovely.