A new Sally's Salon services has opened up in my town, so today I paid a visit with one or two things in mind. It's on an industrial estate so it is quite large and I was in heaven!! I was looking for the chi silk infusion as like Laura I had thought you could only this in the states. I have read amazing things about this on makeupalley and on lots and lots of youtube hair videos so I can;t wait to try it out. I couldn't really work out the price but to my delight at the till it was only €5.18 plus tax for 150ml (bargain!)
I also was thrilled to see another hair product i've been hankering after -Farouk Biosilk, silk therapy this too is always listed on people's top hair products it is supposed to give amazing glossy results - so I'll let you know. It was only €5.75 plus tax for 150ml - I really thought these hair products would be so much more expensive. Am soooo glad I didn't go down the ebay route to try to get my hands on them!!!!
I also saw a table of clearance goods and there were a couple of bottles of opi nail varnish included. there were only 2 colours tho one was a coral colour that had kind of seperated in the bottle and the other one I bought because it looked nice called - It's sheer luck. Its a kind of dusky pink lilacy colour so I will post pics when I get a chance to try it out. It was half price only €4.93!! Bargain.
The last thing I bought was a china glaze nail polish in Seduce Me a gorgeous deep pinky reddish colour it cost me €5.34. It felt like I bought loads yet I spent hardly anything - can't wait to try everything out. Sally's rocks!!!!!!

9 comments:
Ooo jealous! Glad you've got some though, I can wait eagerly for your reviews and try and source some!!!
I'm so bad, even though I might not have a job in a month, I'm still totting up things in my head...doh!
Hope the nail colours come out nice too, can't wait for piccies :)
x x x
Nice stash Av! Yay sally's! :D xXx
@Laura, I read about your job on your blog - that's awful but hopefully things will start looking up for you soon and you'll be back on track x
By the way, just had a browse through your slideshow piccies, love the pics of your little-un, what a cutie pie :)
You look gorgeous too hun, loving the coat! How do you normally style your hair? You have a very similar cut to mine, and it looks so nice on you!
Such a glam yummy mummy...I need to get myself into shape! You've had a baby and look fab!!!
x x x
ooo such fabulous goodies :D I still need to get my silk infusion!!!
@Laura, thanks for your lovely comments x
I use Aveda Abundance shampoo and conditioner (It's made a big diff to my hair) I put in a pump of Redken Outshine 01 when my hair is wet and I spray the roots with Catwalk Root Boost (my new trick). Then I literally blast my hair until dry - no styling here(normally ends up a frizz ball) then I use my shine therapy straightners! I Section my hair into 3 layers and I normally kick the bottom layer out and spray it with hairspray then kind of turn the other two layers under. I turn down the heat to do my fringe or else it just stands out! I finish with a serum to keep the flyaways at bay! Hope this helps!
Ooh the china glaze polish looks gorgeous! Let me know how you get on with the silk I'm not sure about it
Wow, that's cheap for Biosilk! Where I live, at the hairdresses it costs 75euro for a big bottle!! It's so expensive :(
By the way, fun to read about New York! Your lucky to go there!
Post a Comment