Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Experimenting with curls!


Last night I curled my hair for the first time ever - the results, quite franklywere not great! Good job I was going to bed and not heading out! I don't really think my hair is long enough for curling or maybe I should just keep practising. I love the way Faffinettex3's hair looks when its curly!!

I'm kind of embarrased even posting this pic, but sure what the heck.....


7 comments:

Muhsine Emin said...

aww you look lovely, i love the curls, they look so cute!

Laura said...

I think it looks lovely hun, what you talking about being embarrassed?! x x x

Kelly said...

That really suits you Av.

J said...

I think it looks really good, you shouldn't be embarrassed. xx

kimberley said...

Your hair looks fab!

Anonymous said...

You look great Av, really suits you.
xxx

Olivia said...

You look gorgeous sweets :)