Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Makeup storage.




I bought this "toolbox" in b&q in November for £21.99 and I love it! I got the idea of using a toolbox to store my makeup from one of Enkore's videos on youtube - he always has the best diy ideas!!! I store most of my makeup in it - although its getting to the stage where its not big enough! I keep my brushes, pencils and mascaras in glass jars (I can show pics of these too if you like). I just think this is a cool way to store your makeup as not everyone has loads of bathroom space or storage!!

On the top I keep my primer, my foundation, concealer and powders that I use everyday. I also keep my paint pots( all 2 of them), my pigments and my dazzledusts!




On the middle level I keep my lipsticks and glosses, my blushers and contour powders ( I need a palette to store these).

On the bottom I keep my 2 eyeshadow palettes, my quad and other random items like my summer foundation, holiday palette, dame edna palette, urban decay palette and strobe cream, in other words things I dont reach for everyday.


So this is how I store my makeup - why don't you photograph and blog about how you store yours!!

12 comments:

Muhsine Emin said...

How adorable.. looks very sleek considering its a tool box, love it!! You have lots of great make up.. :)

kimberley said...

Amazing!! I need to have a look in b&q lol my make up storage is terrible
xx

Anonymous said...

Nice stash! your like me i like to keep everything in its place..i also made some brush holders from one of his you-tube videos..hes great eh!:D
xXx

Unknown said...

oooo how annoying just got this exact box in pink from ebay for 35 grrrr i loved putting all my goodies in it fun isnt it xx

Av said...

@tiffany pink wow - b&q didn't do pink!! make sure you post some pics when you fill it up!!!

AllieMarie said...

whats the colors you have in the quad in the last picture =] thanks!

J said...

Hey Av, I use Google's Picasa :) xx

Laura said...

Ooo enviable collection, lovely storage hun :) x x x

Kelly said...

I so want one of these. Thanks for showing us your goodies :)

Av said...

@retrospeck_Glamourcheck Hi there thanks for subscribing. Will take some snaps tomm of my palettes and quad and will post up the colours tomm x

Olivia said...

OOOOO i love seeing other bloggers makeup it makes me what to visit you so i can play with it :).

Alexis said...

Thanks for sharing! I've been thinking about buying one of those "toolboxes" for quite some time now.