Hi all,
Am heading to Belfast shopping tomorrow to do some shopping I haven't been to any of the sales yet and of course I will buy some makeup! I am a list-a-holic I am constantly writing lists (even when watching youtube videos!) I cannot go shopping without a list - my problem is I never really stick to whats on the list - I always lose the plot when I hit the shops and get lured into buying other things. Tomorrow I am determined to stick to my list and I will report back tomorrow night to show you what I got, so here it is:
Mac:
Dame Edna - Royal Trio or Wisteria (will decide when I see them)
Dame Edna - lipglass in splendid or hot frost (depending which is nicer)
Mythology eye shadow.
Barry M dazzle dust (hope they still have 3 for 2 offer in superdrug!)
Some new cheap nail varnish
Gosh Lipstick in Darling
I saw a new neutrogena product in boots called a wave it is a little vibrating exfoliation device - I want to have a closer look!
Nars:
Sabrina Lip balm
Strada eyeshadow
I also saw some gorgeous pyjamas in La Senza so I want to see it they are on sale!
Will check in tomorrow night and fill you in on my purchases!! Wish me and my list luck - we'll need it!!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Shopping List!
Posted by Av at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I don't think Barry M is still 3for2, I was hoping that last Sat and it wasn't.
I think they PJ's are still on sale in La Senza though, I got a gorgeous dressing gown from there for Xmas and want to get matching PJ's, so could you let me know if they still are please?!
Hope you get everything you want :)
Thats a great list of booty you are after - I have mythology and it is gorgeous. Sometimes I wear it with coppering which looks amazing on blue eyes. Also good with golds and metallic colours. I love this shade... Honeylust in next on my list, I also want chrome and carbon too...
Im in town myself might see you around. Im going to hopefully get sabrina. Check if you can get well dressed blushed from MAC if you dont already have it holly has said it is discontinued.
Ps Yay for lists! im always making them :)
Great product list! So many items on there I want. Just a comment on the Wave though, and after an initial phase of using it I seem to have neglected it :( I don't find it too amazing, just my opinion though- I think many other people love it
Post a Comment