Sunday, January 11, 2009

What's in my bag......

My bag:


I was tagged by Laura from Laura's Bloggy blog to do this post. The contents of my bag is not the most exciting I can assure you but I thought it might be fun to do anyway!!
So here it is:

My bag is from Gucci ( a Christmas present from a few years ago from my beloved)!

My purse is Gucci (a knockoff i'm ashamed to say, hubby couldn't afford both!)

I carry a little notebook and pen for all my lists!

I have a couple of receipts floating around in my bag too.

I always carry Hermesetas sweetners for my coffee addiction!

I have my house and cars keys with a keyring with a photo of my little man Donovan!

I have Calgel - a tube of teething gel as the little man is expecting his first tooth!!

I have a second coin purse from Accessorize in which I keep my sterling - I live very close to the border and go weekly to shop across the border in the North of Ireland.

I carry a hairbrush as the wind and rain plays havoc on my hair.

I don't carry makeup around with me for touch ups during the day as I never seem to have the time. I do carry around quite a few lip products and have started to store them in this little pouch from the holiday collection.

I have carmex, 3 mac lipsticks - creme d'nude and to swoon for, a mac lipglass in delicate crush my gosh lipstick in darling and an ysl rouge volupte in no. 2.

You will notice the absence of my mobile phone - I gave it to my baby to play with during the week and he drooled all over it and it has stopped working (my own fault!!) so will have to sort it out, hate being without my phone!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Lovely post...sorry to hear about the phone, hehe!!! Love the bag, me want one!!! x x x

kimberley said...

Your bag is gorgeous!
xx

luckymirai said...

love your bag.one of my favorites. I am a bagaholic but i only have one Gucci.
I've been thinking of making a What's in my bag video at YT.Hope i get the time.
x

Alex said...

I dont have time for touch ups either but like you have lots of lip products collecting in the bottom of my bag! I love elizabeth arden 8 hour and my benefit glosses.

You can see a pic of my fav Hugo Boss bag and its contents on my blog :)