Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Laura's question and answers!

Hi, Having a lazy day today (another one) so decided to go through some old blogs- I spotted this on Laura's Bloggy Blog and decided it would be fun to fill it out, so here goes:

Make-up
1) On average, for application of your typical day-to-day work/college make up, how long do you spend?
I usually spend about 10 mins for just an average day (longer at the weekends)

2) On average, for application of your going out/special make up, how long do you spend?
Probably about half an hour although have been spending longer on my eyes lately!

3) If you were to be stranded on a dessert island, which 4 products would you want with you?
Sun screen, aftersun, facewipes, tinted moistuirizer

4) What beauty 'must haves' do you always carry in your handbag?
Just mac lipstick in syrup and carmex I never really carry makeup with me I apply my makeup in the morning and dont touch up!

5) Which drugstore brand would be your favourite?
Boots No.7

6) High street or high end make up brands?
High end for makeup every time!

Fashion

7) On average, how long does it take you to get dressed/select your day-to-day outfits?
I usually have an idea the night before what I am going to wear the next day, but it will change depending on my weather, my mood etc.

8) On average, how long does it take you to get ready for a special occasion/night out?
Anything from an hour to two depending on what I have to do - hair, tan etc.

9) If you could only chose one item of clothing from your wardrobe, i.e jeans, which would be your favourite?
Jeans every time for comfort, probably my faded blue diesel jeans or my skinny blue jeans from River Island.

10) What outfit gives you instant feel good factor?
A knee length dress nipped in at the waist and killer heels!

11) Which shops do you favour?
Karen Millen, Zara, River Island, Topshop, Miss Selfridge

12) High street or high end clothes?
I love fashion but can only afford high street, would love to be a more sensible shopper and buy timeless classic high end pieces but I just love following the fashion and buy lots more throw-away items from the high street!

Thanks Laura, I really enjoyed doing this, would love to see your answers...

1 comments:

mizzworthy said...

Hi Av - I got tagged for this one, and I just wondered if there's some way to like copy and paste the questions lol! I really want to do the tag but I'm a but slow when it comes to technology ho hum xxx