Hi all, have finally gotten round to photographing some of the stuff I bought have been so busy since we've gotten home!
Will start with the non makeup items first:
I was in a toy shop and spotted this little notebook and pen - and well with me and my list making I couldn't resist - I guess i'll be recording all I want from the hello kitty collection in this!!!
I got some funky vests and tshirts in Forever 21 and also some really nice earrings, bangle, necklace and notebooks! It's a really cool shop and dirt cheap!
I really wanted to go and get my nails done but while I was away I had second thoughts what with all the bottle washing I do I decided to give it a miss and just cut my nails short and bought some nice polishes to do them myself! The thoughts of the upkeep of gel nails just put me right off as well - I don't really have the time or the money now to do that once a fortnight!
So here is this weekends nail colour its OPI Lincon Park after dark its a really dark almost black berry colour I love it on short nails! These are the 3 OPI nail varnishes I got Lincon park after dark, Mrs O Leary's BBQ, and I'm with Brad. I also saw the Out the Door topcoat that I had been looking at on ebay in a drugstore and it was only $4.99 so I was thrilled with that. It is supposed to be amazing just put it on after polish and your out the door in 60 seconds - so will be back with a review once I've tried it out once or twice!
- Nars blusher in sin, just swatched it so far, and I like it. This is going to be tomorrows cheek so will take a photo and post it with my initial report!
- nars Sabrina lip balm. Now this had been on my wish list forever and I could never get it in stock. I tried on the white lipbalm as it was in the sabrina spot and loved it. so when I opened sabrina and realised it was an orangey colour, I'm a little disappointed as I think I prefered the other one but I will stick with it before ruling it out.
- Make up forever kabuki brush have wanted this and the hd powder for ages!! This brush is soooo soft will be perfect for buffing in my msf natural. I didn't buy the hd powder as I loved the sample of it I had but have since fallen in love with my msf natural so didn't buy it!
- I also got the mufe full cover, extreme camouflage cream in no. 10
- Shiseido Mascara base - Lisasz09 on yt keeps raving about this
- A sephora lip pencil in no. 114 its a nice nudey pink colour.
These are the shadows I got in pan form, most of them are ones that I have seen used either on blogs or on videos and thought - "I Must get that" so I put it on the list. I just put them into an empty palette but I will get around to mixing them with my old shadows according to colour!! (Someday!!)
Cant wait to try them out!
There's still more to come - my blonde, brunette, redhead collection - so watch this space!!

4 comments:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow...can I come play?! Hehe, what a fabulous haul! x x x
I'm not at all jealous lol xxx
Wow you got some fab things there!! is the stuff alot cheaper there then?
Those eyes shadows look great!
You need do some looks for us.
BBR can't wait... XX
Post a Comment