Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Anyone Wanna Swap???

Hey all, I got this great idea from Laura's bloggy blog http://romanticdreaming.blogspot.com/ . She put up some items that she doesn't use and asked did anyone have anything they wanted to swap for them.


I have tried to put items on makeup alley to swap but nobody wants to ship internationally!! Now I'm sure we all have loads of things in our makeup bags and lurking in the back of our cabinets that we dont use or have never used so I think it's a great idea if we photograph these items and put them up for swapping with other makeup junkies!!!

It only took me a couple of minutes to find these things that I either have never used or used a couple of times.

HERE'S WHAT I'VE GOT FOR SWAPPING - ANY TAKERS??

Mac Viva Glam 1 lipstick. It's a deep red colour - I literally wore it once and it just doesn't suit me.

Mac fluidline in Jadeye. I don't use fluideye too fiddly for me. I'm only getting around to using eyeliner pens. It has been used a couple of times so a little bit is gone from it.



Pout Blusher in Apricot totty. I have used this a bit about 80% remains. Its a very bright peach colour and has to be used sparingly on my pale skin! Have just grown tired of it!


Clinique global glamour palette. Has a blusher in mocha pin, eye shadow duo in Two to tango and a lipstick in Summer Rose. comes with 3 tiny brushes. Has been used about twice was an unwanted birthday pressie!


The Sanctuary (spa covent garden - from boots) Warming Charcoal Detox Mask. Brand new still sealed.


The Sanctuary Cleansing facial wash - never used. Can post both these items as a set if wanted.

***** Let me know what you can offer for a swap or leave a comment if you have any questions about these items. Don't be afraid to put up stuff for swapping you can always say no thanks if you don't want to go ahead with it!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ooo the Clinique palate thing looks nice...I think I'm similar to you, paler skin, blonde locks, so not sure the pout thing would be any good, even though it's such pretty packaging! Same for the lipstick, boo :(

I have both of the Sanctuary things too, hehe, I love that warming mask, but don't use it often...maybe I will start again in this cold weather!!!

Well, I like the Clinique thing, but up to you if there was anything of mine you wanted...I'll have a think/root around tomo night, might be some more stuff!

x x x

Unknown said...

Hey Av, have a look at my swap list on MUA, I'm interested in your fluidline if you find anything on my list. Laura x

Unknown said...

woops, my username on there is redz24 hehe

Av said...

Hi Redz sent you a message through makeup alley x