I never usually wear fake tan in the Winter I just can't be bothered with the application, the smell and the wearing off, I do wear it when I'm going out though as I love looking tanned! I normally always use Lancome Flash bronzer either in the spay or the mousse version and I get great results from this.

I am just wondering if anyone uses anything that might not be quite as expensive as Lancome?

7 comments:
I swear by L'Oreal's 'Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel Tinted & Shimmering for Body' I've tried all kinds, cheap and expensive and this is my fave. It's about £10 which is pretty good and does last a while. The smell isn't too bad either! x
In the winter, I like the "gradual" self tanning lotions from the drugstore. You apply them more often to "build" the color, so it is less likely that you will have streaks. I like the Dove Natural Glow and the Aveeno Continuous Radiance Moisturizing Lotion. Even the Jergen's is good!
I swear by Xen-Tan!! To me its the best tan ever!! they have different versions from spray to cream to moisturiser with a hint of tan and they are all fab!! I have just finished putting some on in dark bronze and it smells of choc and does not get the awul tan smell later. It doesnt go super dark either. You must try it:)
Can't go wrong with He-Shi but its in the same price range as Lancome. Budget wise I can highly recommend Boots No7 sunless tanning range, easy to apply, streak free and lasts xo
Thanks for all the help girls x
How is NY?! Hope you're having fun x x x
Friends have had recommended Loreal to me before like Hele but I tend to prefer the gradual tanners. I love Garnier Summer Body Lotion for a buildable colour and its under a fiver!
Post a Comment