Hi all,
have just signed up to twitter - I don't want to be missing out on all the up to date gossip! But i'm having trouble figuring it out have found all you lovely ladies but dont know how to follow you! Help!!! I am such a dummy when it comes to all things technical. My twitter name is Avril0407 so maybe you could come and find me instead.
Thanks girlies hope to be twittering to you all soon x
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Twitter Twit!!!
Posted by Av at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't find you with that username :( Try searching for me...LovelyLauraB...or click on the 'follow me on twitter' link on my blog :)
x x x
I cant find you either?? Could you post a link to your twitter page?
You can find me at WhatTheProsDo :)
I found you and aded you... Try http://twitter.com/Avril0407
:)
I'll wanr you now, twitter is totally addictive!
Post a Comment