I think I've been well and truly had!!! I was browsing on ebay and found some nars blushers listed at a starting price of £2.99 - maybe that should have been my first warning!!! Anyway I went ahead and bid on one and paid £6 for it plus postage.

I was really excited when it arrived yesterday but to my disappointment I saw an immediate problem. The box it came in was very old and battered and it said "NARS eyeshadow duo on it!" Ok so it was in the wrong box. I had a look at the blusher and it looked ok, until I compared it to another one I own Mata Hari.
I was really excited when it arrived yesterday but to my disappointment I saw an immediate problem. The box it came in was very old and battered and it said "NARS eyeshadow duo on it!" Ok so it was in the wrong box. I had a look at the blusher and it looked ok, until I compared it to another one I own Mata Hari.
First off the containers are the same but the blusher I bought was called Tokyo now this does not exist - I have done major searching and Nars did an eyeshadow duo called Tokyo but not a blush. Secondly the sticker on the back is upside down compared to all other Nars products. And lastly the word Nars is actually imprinted onto the blusher which is not on any other ones I have.

14 comments:
thats awful!people shouldnt be allowed to do that!i rally feel for you xx
You have to contact the seller. Resolve the problem with him, also, you should make complain about him to eBay. This things work. You can do this. Tank’s for tell us.
Oh no :( That's awful. I hope you left negative feedback, and like Gabriela said contact the sellar and eBay...shocking behaviour :( x x x
Thats awful when people do that!! I ordered my first ever Mac lipstick in Creme d Nude and now I know its not what it say its was!! We have to be very wary who we buy from dont we??
thats mean you should right there ebay account on here so people cant be fooled again :)
Have taken you advice Gabriela and contacted the seller so will keep you posted!
That's bad! Good you didn't pay more for it. It's so easy making fake copys, I don't understand how people can dare to buy expensive designer bags at Ebay!
But the colours look pretty, so u can just pretend they are from Nars, and hopefully the quality is the same :)
By the way, you should tell the seller this, and also write a letter to Ebay that he/her sells copys without telling!
Hey honey, just wanted to let you know I got the palatte today :) Thank you, and how sweet of you to pop in some extra's! I was going to do that for you, with those nail varnishes I put up for swapping...but then my sister said she wanted them!!! Thanks again honey :) x x x
The embossed NARS in the powder is always the dead give away. Thats a pity chick but at least you didn't spend too much on it. I would absolutely leave negative feedback in order to warn others, espec since the seller can't leave spiteful retalliation feedback on your account. x
myself, i would be wary about leaving negative comments on the seller's profile until it has been resolverd by email because sometimes the sellers have been conned themselves...
they probably thought they'd come into a really good deal on a load of NARS stuff, not realising they were fake themselves. obviously it isn't always the case that sellers don't know, i am sure in many cases they do, but before pinning blame you always have to establish the seller's intent!
That sucks soo much :(
Thanks for the warning tho!
So sorry to hear about this. I hope this is resolved soon for you; and the seller, good intentions or not doesn't do this again. Thanks for posting pictures of the fake alongside the authentic one.
How annoying! x x
Post a Comment