Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I'm using right now Tag!!!

Hi all, its been soooooo long since i've blogged - I seem to be really lacking in inspiration lately!! My no more buying new makeup pack until hello kitty has put a stop to my buying but I am enjoying experimenting with the makeup I have!! I can't get round to taking pics as by the time my hubby gets home from work my face is past its best before date lol!!

I hereby state that I am going to try to blog more, especially with fotd or eye makeup as those are the blogs I enjoy most!!!

I was out walking today and came up with an idea for a tag - really its just a list of all the current products I am using and I ask you to do the same. It will be fun to see what everyone uses, so here goes:

MY CURRENT EVERYDAY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS:

Shampoo: Aveda pure abundance shampoo

Condtioner: Aveda pure abundance conditioner

Styling products: Redken 01

Shower Gel: Dove Supreme cream oil

Body moisturiser: The body shop body butter

Deodrant: Sure Cotton fresh

Fake Tan: Lancome Flash bronzer mousse

Cleanser: Biore cleansing wipes - have got so lazy re cleansing!!!
Eye makeup remover: Baby Oil

Exfoliator: Murad Aba/bha exfoliating cleanser (sample I got)

Primer: Ysl Top secrets

Foundation: Mac studio sculpt in nc 25

Foundation brush: Mac 109

Concealer: Mac studio sculpt in nc 20

Powder: Mac msf natural in medium

Blusher: Nars sin

Bronzer: Nars Laguna bronzer


Highlighter: Mac cream colour base in pearl

Eyeshadow base: Too faced shadow insurance

Eyeshadows: Fig 1 & Saddle together = love!!

Eyeliner: Mac Kohl in Teddy

Eyelash curler: sephora own brand gold eyelash curler

Eyelash base: Sheisido mascara base

Mascara: Covergirl volume exact

Lipstick: Mac Creme cup

Lipgloss: Mac Icescape

Nail Colour: Chanel Vendetta

Ok anyone and everyone should do this tag but I tag Laura, Mizzworthy, Dressjunkie, Hele and Holly, Olivia, Kerry1487, Bubblegarm, panda, Kerry marie, M*shellers, Magpie sparkles, J's Blog, Amyyox, Happy 1234...... and everyone else I forgot please do it..

5 comments:

mizzworthy said...

Great tag - will get working on this tomorrow while I'm off! Thank you xxx

Laura said...

Thanks for the tag...will sneakily do this one at work tomorrow :) Great post, loved your answers...I wish I had your collection! x x x

M said...

Thanks for tagging me....I was just wondering are you liking the Murad aba/bha exfoliator???

mk said...

everyone is loving the studio scult foundation and concealer eh? I just got my sample yesterday but I haven't tried it...maybe tomorrow :) Sometimes when I have a big day with clients or plans after work, I try not to experiment with makeup so much, in case it causes a tash or melts off my face or something hehee

Av said...

Hi M*shellers, this is the first murad product i've tried and I do like it are their other products any good?

Hi Maddy, I do like the studio sculpt but the first day I wore it I got a big zit not sure if it was the foundation or my poor cleansing at night!! not sure have you tried it yet?