I was totally dubious about the whole "Lavender lips look", and didn't want to commit to buying the mac laveder whip as I couldn't cope with another waste of money item. I decided to pick up the Barry m lip paint in 129 just to see would it suit me and if not sure I can cope with wasting 4 pounds!!
Above, is the 129 on its own and below is with the ever so rich gloss on top!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Barry M 129!!!
Posted by Av at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It looks great, ive been thinking about getting it, so you'd say go for it? xo
Ive tried lavender whip and i think the barry m is a nicer colour, looks great on you!x
goregous! i dont think the us has barry m =[ or i would definately get this
Post a Comment