Anyway today I tried out my sample of chanel Pro Lumiere - iv'e seen pixiwoo using this in her videos and also Hele from Hele says uses it so when at the Chanel counter I asked for a sample. (by the way they are sooooo stingy with samples if I worked at a counter I'd be happy to give away loads!!) My inital impression of this foundation is WOW its amazing I think this may be the foundation I have been searching for..... will keep you posted.
Here were my next steps:
Face:
Mac powder in Nc25
Fix+ sparayed all over face
Nars laguna bronzer
Nars Albatross highlighter
Mac Cream colour base in Crushed boungevilla
Eyes:
too faced shadow insurance
mac 100 strokes all over lid
mac french cuff in crease
.JPG)
mac flip up to brow
mac teddy eye kohl
sheisido mascara base
covergirl volume exact mascara
Lips:
barry m lip paint in 129
mac ever so rich lipgloss

5 comments:
Me too, i dont know what it is, I have a good camera but i can never get good photos. it looks like i'm not wearing much really annoys me. Hele has the same camara but somehow she always looks great, ahhh!!!when i figure it out i'll let you know!!love Barry M on you!!lavender lips all the way!x
Yes isn't pro lumiere amazing?!
I always take my pics with a flash, they come out clearer. xx
That thing of the samples really annoying me, too. I always get samples (most of the times I have to ask to change for other things I would love to give a try). But apart from the Chanel mascara Exceptionel, they give me on Christmas, I never get samples here. You know is rubbish that! If you have Sephora here they all start give it. Is the best way to make the costumer happy and buy other things.
Shiseido mascara base - is it THAT great?! Worth getting you think? Let me know! Whats it supposed to do?
pretty look!!!<3
Post a Comment