Hello Kitty - the more I see the less I want! I hate that we have to wait weeks after the US for the latest Mac collections to be released. To begin with I wanted everything from this collection but as time has gone on and the longer we've had to wait the less I like!
So here is my list and I'm sure in the week or so this will have to be dwindled down a bit more as funds or lack of dictates!!!
- Tippy blusher
- Fun and Games blusher
- Pink fish tinted lip conditioner
- Tahitian sand beauty powder (don't really want this powder just want the compact)
- Sweet Strawberry lipgloss
- Srayin' lipstick
- The 3 brushes
I am not interested in any of the eyeshadow palettes or the glitters or pigments!!! Thank God think I have more than enough on this list!!

3 comments:
I totally know how u feel, I certainly won't be queuing for it or anything hardcore.
If you don't like Tahitian Sand, what about the pinky beauty powder, pretty baby? I think I'll get it. I'd like the brush holder too and the mirror. Tbh I'll prob order online though xx
fun & games is my favorite thing that i bought from hello kitty! it is gorgeous.
Hey, I just randomly found your blog. I feel the same about hello kitty. Just before it was released in the USA I had a huge wish list. Now I only want the brush set, milk pigment and one of the lip conditioners. I'm not even 100% about the brush set. I'm starting to think I'd rather buy some more of the permanent items.
Post a Comment