Friday, February 20, 2009

Swapping Fantastic!!!

I've been flat out swapping in the last week or two and am loving it!!! It's guilt free shopping getting rid of your unwanted and gaining something new to play with:


I had 4 very successful swaps this week and I am so thrilled with my new goodies and I can't wait to try them out!

First off yesterday I got two dazzledusts from the lovely Laura in 39 a gorgeous sand colour and 88 a beautiful plum colour.





Next I got an Emanuel Ungaro cream colour base in Crushed Bougainvillea from Oh Makeup and although this is quite a vibrant deep pink I think it will be gorgeous in the Summer as a blusher. Although I did try this out today applying it with a 187 brush on my cheeks and it doesn't look quite as scary on as it does in the pan!





Today I recieved two more parcels one from Magpie Sparkles and got two more mac goodies - a lipgloss in Prrr and a shimmer blush in Sunbasque both delicious!!


Finally I got a mac lipstick in lightly ripe.


Thank you all for swapping your gorgeous goodies with me and lets keep all that unwanted makeup flowing......

2 comments:

Muhsine Emin said...

oooo what great goodies, I need to start swapping some of mine :)

Laura said...

@Bubblegarm: I set up a swapping website, SwapsiesUK, check it out :) www.swapsiesuk.co.uk

x x x