Monday, February 9, 2009

Update

I haven't been blogging much lately but I have been really busy doing nothing!
Anyway an update on the teeth whitening - gave up after 3 days but plan to start again tomorrow. I did notice a difference in my teeth but they had become quite sensitive. I gave them a miss over the weekend as I was out on Saturday for lunch with my college friends and this lunch turned into a session of wine and cocktails!! Yesterday was a bit of a washout so am finally catching up on my blog!
I got my nails painted and filed on Saturday as I had an hour to kill before meeting the girls. It was a nails inc. nail bar and I thought they were very good. I loved the colour I choose too - a beautiful very dark navy with a sparkle. I'm pretty sure it was called Sabotage. I sort of regret not buying the polish and have since looked it up on the net and can't find it. I would appreciate if anyone has a similar colour to this they could recommend to me.

I did manage to break my no makeup rule and bought a Chanel nail varnish I have been trying to track down. It's from the new Spring 09 collection and is a very deep purple. It's called vendetta and I can't wait to try it out - once the Sabotage comes off!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Chanel nails, but I suggest YSL, the colours are not famous like the Chanel, but they have lots of nice and interesting colours, a navy very beautiful, in my opinion :)

Av said...

Thank you for that will have to have a look at them and find that navy one. The chanel nail varnishes are too expensive for me to buy any more!

Emma said...

Rimmel do one that is pretty much identical to that. The colour is called Electric and it's in the Wear Max collection xx

http://www.rimmellondon.com/UK/products/nails/product.aspx?id=275

Unknown said...

Hiya Av, nice nails! Try lookfantastic.com or hqhair.com for that Nails Inc polish. Laura x

Anonymous said...

I looove the colour! Now i want to get one in black! haha :P