I have heard great reviews of a range of brushes called Essense of Beauty that can be bought in a drugstore in the US called CVS. I went for the eyeshadow brushes as I am very happy with the face brushes I use from Mac. I do find that the mac eye brushes are a bit too big for my small lid space and had been looking out for some smaller brushes.
So far I have found these brushes to be brilliant, there has been absolutely no shedding and they are just small enough to work for me and to allow me to be more accurate in where I want to apply my colour!
These brushes are very reasonably priced ranging from around $4 - $7. I got 4 brushes in all.
The next brush I got is just an eye-shadow brush, it is bigger than a 239 but is so soft and seems to apply a wash of colour much easier for me than the 239.
Finally I got 2 crease brushes that came together in a pack. They are basically the same brush but one is smaller than the other. One is like the 219 pencil brush and the other one is even smaller again. I love these two brushes they make crease work so much easier!
All the brushes are short handled which is so handy for travelling or carrying around with you. These brushes have now replaced my mac brushes (perhaps temporarily) for applying my eyemakeup!
ps The pics are not great quality, and I should have photoed them next to the mac brushes so you could see the comparison

4 comments:
Wow i saw xsparkage talk about these brushes and i wanted to get them. Hope they work great for you hun :)
These look great.I'm trying to build up my brush collection so I'll look into getting these!x
Wow what agreat price!!
They look great! and such a great price! :D xxx
Post a Comment