Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SSShhhhh it's Victoria Secret!

Not only do they do the most gorgeously pretty underwear but their makeup range is great too!!!


I just about managed to get into Victoria secret at the very end of their semi-annual sale. They had containers of makeup for $2. I had a good rummage and picked up a lipgloss, a nail varnish in a nice baby pink colour, a white shimmery eyeshadow and a lipbalm.



I also got these two makeup bags at 40% off. They are so cute!!


I couldn't resist looking at the Heidi Klum very sexy range of makeup. I picked up the lipstick in Shy as I have heard great reviews about this on makeupalley. This is gorgeous its almost like a lipbalm but with a hint of pinky coral. Its like Sabrina from nars but without the smell! I also picked up a lipgloss called Brilliant Lip Shine in Undress. It is in exactly the same packaging as a ysl touche eclat except its pink!

I also picked up two eyeshadows and liked them so much I went back for a third! I was disappointed as sometimes these are sold as 2 for $15 or $20 and there was no offer when I was there so I had to pay full price. They are really gorgeous though and have a great pigmentation.



The colours I went for are left to right Mystified, Provocateur, Between the sheets!

3 comments:

Muhsine Emin said...

wow they all look gorgeous! Im making my list :)

Jesse said...

I love Victoria's Secret and everything you got, especially the pink makeup bag :)

M said...

Beautiful colours :)