When I thought of doing this blog I was going to write about one perfume but I really couldn't seperate between 2 so this should really read my 2 favourite perfumes!
.JPG)
.JPG)
I am rubbish at describing smells, so I won't even go there, but the next time your at the perfume counter look out for these two. I guarantee you'll fall in love!
I do own quite a few perfumes chanel allure, Vera Wang, Gorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren - Romance.....
But there are two perfumes that I just cannot get past. Every time I wear either one I always get a comment on them and people are always asking me "What perfume is that?'. I just had a thought - maybe they do that because I have too much on, ah well so what!!!
The first is Mont Blanc Presence. I found this as the girl who used to do my nails always wore this and I loved it and like that she said she always got comments on it. I bought a small bottle when I was on holiday and have since bought it about 3 more times.
The second one is Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb. This perfume is AMAZING!!! In Ireland it is only sold in a couple of places and it is quite expensive but I buy it at the duty free and its a good bit cheaper. I also have the body lotion as I was once told a good tip. In Summer you should change from a perfume to a body lotion and apply it after you shower all over, then the smell is more subtle and lingers all day - plus it saves your precious perfume as its cheaper!!!
p.s. A little tip I always keep my perfume in the box, as someone once told me that exposure to the sunlight makes your perfume less fragrant and runs out more quickly due to evaporation - makes sense really!!!
***** Now I tag you all to do a post on your favourite perfume!!

3 comments:
Thanks for the advice, I'd seen your tweets about NARS eyeshadows so decided I wouldn't go there unless I saw lots of good reviews & tried it out in the store first. I'm only really looking at getting lip & cheek products & of course I have to try Laguna bronzer as everyone seems to love it!
♥
I love Versace-Time For Pleasure and Turquatic by MAC...and I mix the two together for a special blend of my own! Smells yummy.
Great perfumes, love those two, they smell so warm and feminine.
Post a Comment