I don't know about you gals but I absolutely hate my teeth! I have never really taken care of them properly, as in visiting the dentist, due to a crippling fear that stems back to my early childhood. However I do take good oral care of my teeth and am religious about cleaning them, up to 4 times a day!!
I would love to get my teeth professionally whitened but somebody once told me if you get them whitened and you have fillings that the tooth that is filled won't whiten - so what would be the point in that, having a row of beautifully white teeth and then one yellowish one!!
Anyway, I had heard about Crest white strips, I think it is only available in the US. So when I came across it in a drugstore I decided I would give them a try. The idea is that you put them on for half an hour on top and botttom teeth for a week.
This is the case they came in and on the cover it says whiter teeth after 3 days - so watch this space! I'll be reporting back on Friday!!This is a terrible photo and I apologise to you all for having to look at my horrible teeth. Hopefully in 3 days you will see a new and improved colour, can't do much about them otherwise anyway!!!

6 comments:
Your teeth are NOT horrible :( Compared to mine they are perfect! Good luck though, look forward to the results!
x x x
I've used these and think theyre great for temporary whitening. Be careful not to keep them on for too long or your teeth will become very sensitive x
@Kerry, thanks for that warning don't want to end up with sensitive teeth!
I've used these too a while back, good at removing stains but didn't feel they actually bleached them (made them whiter).
I use Perfecta's Rev Whitening (got the first trays etc from the dentist), I hate fillings but this within 3 days of wearing for 10 mins in morning and 10 mins at nite, took my teeth up about 3 shades whiter.
Apparently you can get sensitivity, I've had none. That was last Aug and I still don't need to top up. Costs for trays and first batch was £230, however top up packs are only £40 when you are ready for them.
It has been one of the best value for money treatments I have ever had done.
Hope this helps x
Meant to read "I have fillings" :)
If you have white fillings (composite)on your front teeth
or if you have crowns on "your front teeth" they will not get any whiter! the only way to get them whiter, is to change the color of the white fillings, once you have whitened the rest of your teeth.
or to have your crowns redone. but just regular filling on your teeth will not stop you from whitening your teeth:]
good luck with your efforts
http://pertysmiles4u.blogspot.com
Post a Comment