Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rant & New Shoes!!!

Went shopping today and was literally dragged out of Debenhams by my husband I was just about to buy my much coveted Dior Blackout when he declared I had enough makeup in fact I think his words were you have too much makeup!! I spent the next 5 mins explaining in a not so rational fashion that makeup is my hobby I love it and I use it all every day! Just as his hobby involves running around a field after a ball 4 nights a week mine is makeup. Lets just say I was sufficiently huffed that I wouldn't satisfy him to buy it then - talk about cutting off your nose.....


Anyway in conclusion to my little rant he informed my I have a PROBLEM with makeup eh hello answer me can you ever have too much makeup?????????


I ended up spending my cash on a pair of shoes instead - like I don't have enough of those already!!!! There was 15 pounds off so they felt like a bit of a bargain and were lovely with my jeans!

5 comments:

Genabee6 said...

very cute! love the bow

Unknown said...

When my boyfriend starts to suggest I don't need more makeup, or that it is addictive buying it, I show him some youtube vids of other girls makeup collections and he realises I don't have so much after all! (As anyone will see if they watched my tiny makeup collection vid!)

Kerry said...

They are lovely. Are the from Debenhams? x

Av said...

They're from faith they have them in black too!

mizzworthy said...

Lovely shoes!

I actually got a little delivery from MAC this morning, of stuff that had sold out in the shops/counters near me. BF looked over my shoulder while I was hastily swatching before I went to work, and asked me how much it all was. Suffice it to say, I kept the price to myself, and told him it was my money/credit car/whatever lol... Men will never understand our affinity with makeup, just as I will never understand my partners affinity with gadgets and gizmos... I actually hate shopping for makeup with other people as they don't get it. For example, the other day I met up with my mum in town. I went to mac to get some MSF's from the BBR collection (I have decided to collect MSF's). She didn't get why I was buying more than one (even though they were different colours), or why I was so gutted that they had ran out of one of the cremesheen glasses that I wanted... Its a good job I have this blog to get me through! lol xxx