Monday, December 1, 2008

My Purchases..

Here's my new coat that I bought yesterday in Belfast ... I'm posing for all I'm worth!!!













I love love love it!! I haven't worn it yet but I cant wait! I bought it in Miss Selfridge and it cost £85.



I also bought 2 hair brushes, one from aveda and one from Superdrug. The aveda one is a large paddle brush with a gorgeous wooden handle it cost £16.50. The other one is a cute purple large barrel brush for adding volume! It was a complete bargain at £2.99. So I can't wait to try them out on drying my hair tomorrow. I will post up how I get on. Here they are pictured below:


2 comments:

. said...

hey you asked how to find me on YoutTube here is a link to my channel,http://uk.youtube.com/user/themakeupdiaries thank you for following :)

Kelly said...

Lovely coat.