Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mac mac mac

The really annoying thing about living so far away from a Mac shop is that when I do go to either Belfast or Dublin I feel oblidged to buy a few things in mac because I just never know when i'll next get to the shop. So thats my excuses made - like I need any!! Anyway, when in Dublin yesterday I picked up a few things that have been top of my mac hit list.



  1. Sugarrimmed dazzleglass. They didn't have this last week in Belfast. I have to say this is absolutely gorgeous on its own or over a nude lippie! Love love love it....


  2. I brought back 6 empties (my hubbie asked me was I not embarrased doing this - eh hello a free lipstick, never!!) They didn't have Hue my number one choice so I went for Myth after reading so many good reviews about it, cant wait to try it out.


  3. Next on my list was Cream colour base in Pearl, once again they didn't have it (soooo annoying) so I went for Vanilla pigment.


  4. Last on the list was a new eyeshadow for my pro palette (you can only get these in one shop in Ireland so I like to pick one new one each time!!). I went for sable so hope its nice!

3 comments:

J said...

I'm exactly the same, best to stock up whenever you get the opportunity ;) Thank you for your lovely comments J x

Clara said...

Sable is amazing, my all-time favourite MAC shadow. Hope you enjoy it! x

Anonymous said...

I'm exactly the same! I live so far away (highlands of scotlands) the nearest MAC store is 150 miles away so i have to order online :( x