Now who would want dirty hair???? Me..... would you believe it. I never thought I'd see the day!!! My sister was in New York last week and I asked her to go to sephora and to pick me up a gift set from Jonathan Product called Get Dirty. It is a box set with 3 small minature products, it includes:
1. A Detox Dirt Clarifying Shampoo that is supposed to remove a build up of products in your hair. You use this weekly for a deep cleanse.
2. A tub of Dirt Texturizing Paste. Which provides you with control and separating - taming the hair to give it that better-than-clean "day after" feel!!!!
2. A tub of Dirt Texturizing Paste. Which provides you with control and separating - taming the hair to give it that better-than-clean "day after" feel!!!!
3. Spray dirt. This is a texture Hold Hairspray that adds definition and provides hold for texturized, piecey styles!!
I wanted to try these products since I saw reviews on makeupalley.com and also when I saw some youtubers including lollipop26 using it so being the product junkie I am I want to try it for myself!
I have tried the Spray dirt and really like it. It really reminds me of a Charles Worthington product I used to own called In Fashion - get dressed a pre-hairdo priming spray that gave your hair a sea-spray type texture and made it fatter with more texture. It makes it easier to style your hair, its not flyaway and just sits better. It really does look like one day old hair without the greasy look!!!
I'm not sure how exactly to use the paste, I just rubbed some onto my flyaway strands of hair when my hair was dry. Its quite a thick consistency and hard enough to work with - My hubby may be inheriting this for his hair!!
I would buy the spray dirt in the full size, but I'm really glad I got to try the paste as well. Next on the agenda is to try out the shampoo to get rid of all this "dirt" in my hair!!!


3 comments:
You're a lucky gal! This will be great for adding texture to your finished style or for defining layers! :D xxx
Does it give that messy effect? I need something to help my hair looking so straight all the time.
Can you still buy the charles worthing product?
I used to watch that show Blow Out with the guy Jonathan. The Dirt products look awesome, maybe I will check them out.
* xoxo *
Post a Comment