Friday, December 5, 2008

Mini Haul

Hey there, today I was doing a little bit of shopping and as always I spent ages browsing in the makeup and hair isles. I picked up two items in boots. One was a charles Worthington heat protection spray - what I love about this is its a "takeaway" so a little minature bottle. What I love about this is 1. I can try it out without being stuck with a whole big bottle if I dont like it and 2. It's ideal for travel!! I have been on the look-out for a heat protection product as I blow dry my hair every 2nd day and straighten it every day (for my sins!!) Anybody got any good recommendations.


The other item I picked up was 4 large self grip thermoceramic rollers. I saw a video on youtube from makeup geek showing how she leaves two large rollers in her hair after drying to add volume, so i'll have to try this out. The best part is they were on clearance and were only €1 - bargain!!! And I loooove a bargain - who doesn't!!!
I also paid a visit to TK Maxx, I always find this store to be really hit and miss. I either find loads of great things or I buy nothing at all. Normally I head straight to the baby clothes then to the homewares but lately I've also been drawn to the makeup and hair products - suprise suprise!! Well today I picked up a small NYX kit. In the clear makeup bag was an eyeshadow trio of white/grey/black, and eyeshadow pencil in Pacific ( a deep blue) and a 1000 miles long mascara. I have never tried any NYX products but I have read a lot about them on the internet so I will be anxious to try them out. My one drawback was the set was a bit expensive at €12.99, especially when I know that in the States these items are very inexpensive. They had a larger set with a face powder an eyelash curler some nailvarnishes, a trio and some lipglosses but it was €34.99 and had a lot of items in it I wouldn't use, so I took the small set just to try them out!! Will let you know how I get on.

0 comments: