This is the best cleanser ever!! I am considering buying the Clarisonic brush (sold in Sephora US and on ebay). It is supposed to be amazing - like a huge electric toothbrush for the face!! Anyway iv'e been doing a lot of research into it as its a big purchase! The one item that kept coming up all the time was this cleanser - Philosophy purity! So as this was the cheaper option I went ahead and ordered it from hqhair.com for £17 (great delivery!). They also stock urban decay, Nars, Aveda and tonnes more!
Straight away from the very first time I used it I had amazing results. My face literally felt squeaky clean! I simply wet my face and then pump about 3 small pumps into my hand. I have decanted mine into an empty bottle from boots as the bottle it comes in has no pump and I like to pump out my products. About 3 small pumps does my whole face. I massage it in for 60 secs as advised on the label, including my eyes and every bit of makeup including eye makeup comes off completely. .JPG)
I have tried numerous cleansers including Lancome, Clarins, Dermalogica and I really have never had results like this. It also eliminates the need for a toner as this does both - cleanse and tones. I just slap on my moisturiser of choice (olay age defying at the mo!) and i'm good to go. I had got very lazy with my skincare routine. I would use a facewipe and fall into bed. But since I started using this product my skin has never looked so good and hence my makeup looks much better too. So its a win win all round! I really would recommend you try this product!!!

1 comments:
heard lots of good things about this cleanser - mostly on qvc though where they were trying to sell it. Thanks for the review - might see if I can get hold of it... x
Post a Comment