I bought a couple of items in mac and a few hair care products too I've been watching some hair videos on youtube and getting lots of really helpful tips - will photo my haul and share them with you in the next few days.
I also came across an American style nail bar with loads of nail stations and big comfy pedicure massage chairs. I made lots of ooooh and aaaah noises outside the shop as I peered longingly in the window and hubby made me go in and get my nails done - they did an amazing job.
I also got a new Winter coat - my old black one was long past its sell by date - so will put that up tomorrow.
So all in all I had a great day of spoiling and now I cant wait until Christmas to see all my new mac goodies!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment