I couldn't believe it when I saw how beautifully my hubby had wrapped my Crimbo Pressies - he'd obviously had a lot of free time at work that week!!! Anyway I couldn't wait to rip them open to reveal all my mac goodies. The first one I chose to open was an unusual shape and I thought this must be a suprise!
Don't mind the bad hair and no makeup - it was first thing Christmas morning I was so thrilled to open this first beautifully wrapped gift!
You wouldn't believe my disappointment when I opened it and found a set of 5 painters brushes for painting a wall!! He thought it was hilarious- funnily enough I was not impressed!! I can see the funny side now and his other presents made up for it. What a comedian my husband!!!

This is the other man in my life on christmas morning getting a spin in the hall on his new bike!!!

This is the other man in my life on christmas morning getting a spin in the hall on his new bike!!!

3 comments:
Paintbrushes?? that was funny.
Bet you got lots of nice prezzies though too.
your home looks lovely :) and i would have laughed too :) hehe hope your ok xxxxxxxxxxxxx
that is the funniest picture i've ever seen! i LOVE jokes like that. you're little one is a doll.
Post a Comment