Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16 Random things about me!!!

Rules: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you.


I was tagged by Pink Sea Light and Yelebella so I guess I better actually do this. So here goes!!!



  1. I have been married for 3 and a half years and now have a 7 month old baby boy called Donovan -I think I was made to be a Mammy. I love my family sooo much!!!

  2. I am a primary school teacher this was my dream since I was about 4 years old and I used to "play" school at home - I think I was always just bossy!!!

  3. I am a real home-bird. I once went away to work for the Summer to Germany and got the nickname ET because I was always calling home!!

  4. I love travelling - but from above I also love to get home! My favourite place in the world is New York - that city makes me feel ALIVE!

  5. I am a real summer person. I just love the sun and always feel so much better in the summertime - I think I may suffer from SAD!!

  6. I love clothes and makeup but nearly always play it safe!!

  7. I can't dance at all or play any musical instrument - this is one big regret of mine!

  8. I have 2 older brothers and one older sister so I am the baby of our house - and I always got my own way and thankfully I am still spoilt now!!!

  9. I love the colour pink!

  10. I love mexican food but there are no restaurants near me that sell it so I nearly always end up making my own mexican food - Enchiladas are my favourite!!

  11. I was born on the 4th of July!

  12. I have no spleen!

  13. My best friend is called Marianne. We have been best friends since college.

  14. My favourite film is Into The Wild - its great!

  15. I am a member of Weightwatchers!

  16. I am not a natural blonde!

These are quite random facts about me - nothing too interesting Im afraid but was fun to do -got me thinking!!


I'm tagging:

Kerrymarie, Shauna, Amyv, Mizzworthy, Laura, Holly, Hele, Emma, Happy1234 and DunKa

4 comments:

Clara said...

Thanks for the tag Av, but I don't have a blog! x

Av said...

You should start one it's fun!

Dunka said...

Very Good. And thankfully all true. xxx

Kelly said...

OK, Just seen that you tagged mw -now let me think - sixteen things!! mmmmmmm.
Watch this space.