Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Goodies!

For Christmas this year I was absolutely spoilt rotten if I do say so myself! I got loads of new mac goodies which I have been dying for ages to get. The first thing I got was two brushes - I needed new powder brushes as I was using an old one from the body shop that has long ago lost its shape. I got the 150 which I am loving for bronzer as it is so big! I also got a blush brush the 129 which is also lovely;-)



I got three things from the holiday collection I got the face brush set and the warm eyes eyeshadow palette from my hubbie and a huge suprise I got the rose lip set from my mil - someone must have had a word in her ear!! I love the mini brushes they are adorable and so handy for travelling, although I have been using them already.



I got some makeup from mac too, stark naked blush which I was after for a long time and which is fab on although you have to be very light handed its easy to overdo it! I also got mineralise skinfinish natural in medium so far I have just used this as a powder to set my foundation but I will have to do a bit more research on youtube and see how else I can use it but so far so good.
I also got a mineralise eyeshadow pictured below (can't remember the name) this item was not on my list so it was a suprise - now normally I play it really safe with my eye colour as Im really scared of colour but I wore the two blues on Christmas day and really loved it - I still have to experiment a bit more with the colours but its a great addition to my collection I love it!

I did ask for a makeup bag (not necessarily mac) but my hubbie took the mac thing to extremes I supposed he couldn't be bothered going to any other shops and knows how much I love my mac. Well he really out did himself I got not one but two makeup bags from mac one small and one medium and the creme de la creme a huge suprise and my favourite present of all - he really made my Christmas he got me a brush roll!!! Yeah - I'm a really happy girl!!!


1 comments:

Kelly said...

this sounds amazing :) im happy for you :):):) mac is amazing when you dont have to pay for it ;) hope you had a merry christmas! xxxxx