Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation



I love love love this foundation..... I know this foundation has a "cult" like following and because of that people have built it up to be a wonder product and are then disappointed if its not as great as they think. Well I first heard about this on youtube and read about it here on other peoples blogs and on makup alley (great for reviews they have reviews on everything and I mean everything!!) So for once in my life I did the sensible thing and got a colour match done and got a sample of this foundation in number 125.


The little white thing is the pathetic sample pot of HD powder i got....

This is quite simply the best match of foundation ever!!! I normally use mac studio fix fluid in nw25 and have used this religiously for years. I still love my studio fix but the HD foundation just is so easy to work with, it blends really well and gives great coverage without feeling like your wearing a mask! Sometimes with my studio fix I feel like I havent enough coverage so I put some more on and then I've gone too far - its hard to get it just right!! This Makeup forever foundation just looks right every time I wear it. It lasts all day and genuinely looks as good when i'm taking it off going to bed as it does when I first apply it - now there's an idea for a photoshoot tomm!!!

I bought this on Sunday as my sample had finally run out and I couldn't wait to put it on this morning. I was also given a tiny sample (and I mean tiny) of the HD powder. I didn't buy it as I've gone a bit mad lately buying makeup and with Christmas coming funds are running low!! I tried it out on top of the foundation this morning and it felt nice and gave me good results, will keep trying it for a few days and will let you know then if I'll be purchasing it (after Christmas of course!!)

Has anybody else tried the HD foundation? or heard anything about it.... you should try it out!!!
Did I mention before that I love it.....

0 comments: