Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Suprise swap anyone???


*****SWAPS ALREADY ARRANGED SORRY*****
Ok so this was not my original idea, I first saw Lollipop26 and Allthat glitters21 talking about this idea and then I see Magpie sparkles is undertaking the same thing so I thought it would be something fun and I would love to give it a go as I love swapping and I love suprises and most of all I love makeup!

Basically the idea is that someone in the US, Canada or elsewhere in the world would agree to spending a set amount on a suprise package of goodies (drugstore) and post them to me and I would do the same with brands exclusive to the UK and we would swap!!!

So anyone of my followers out there interested in doing this little shop&swap with me then just leave a message.

I am open to buying goodies that someone may want specifically that they cannot get in their own country ie. Gosh darling lipstick or Barry m 129 etc etc.......

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a fab idea! :) I'd love to do this!

Av said...

Brilliant!!! How much do you think we should spend? Is there any brands or anythingp specific you would like? Also, what kind of things do you like are you into colours or neutral eyes, lipwise what do you like - pinks, reds, nudes... Give me as much info as you can. This is exciting, thanks for doing this x

Unknown said...

I really wanna do one of these too! I think I might copy you and send out the message I'm looking for an American to swap with! x

Emma - Eating Diamonds said...

So glad this is taking off - such a fab idea!

I'm actuiallt doing it with two people now because I had two replies and ended up accidetnally buyinf double the amount of things I needed!

xxx

Emma - Eating Diamonds said...

Nice typing there by me ;)

Av said...

@Emma Hope you don't mind me copying you!! It's a fab idea ans i'm really excited to do it!!! Can't wait to see you blog/youtube about yours!!!

Muhsine Emin said...

im interested! :)

Dye-A-Graham said...

I would love to do this! I'm in the states and I want Barry M soooo badly!

Av said...

@Dye-A-Graham send me your email address and I'll send you a msg!

M said...

I would love to do something like this!!

Dye-A-Graham said...

where do I send the message to?

Av said...

@Dye-A-Graham sorry I should have put in my email, avrilcallan@gmail.com

kristine said...

Hi! i was just going through blogs&found yours..I live in California&would love to swap with you. My email is sweets569@hotmail.com if you are able to swap with more than one person.

LoveLipstickandLime said...

What a great idea! I would love to participate in a swap, but I think I'm too late :( If you ever have another one please let me know. I live in Canada.

Liz said...

ill swap with someone im in lovlee England :D