
BEFORE:
It has now been 6 days since I had my first botox session. It look at least 4 days for me to start feeling any signs of it working. Now though on day 6 I can really see the results. I have been told it will take up to 3 weeks for it to fully hold!!
I'm not sure you can see exactly how well it has worked but in the photos on the right I am seriously attempting to raise my brows and to furrow between my eyes. This is the area that I had the worst lines, and is the place that the botox has worked best!
I'm not going to lie, I have suffered some severe headaches over the last couple of days but I am assured that this is normal as you are trying to frown yet the muscles in your forehead won't allow you to!!! Hopefully these should let up soon!! I also had minor bruising on two areas of my forehead, but nothing a little touche eclat didn't cover up. These are the only negatives I can think of, and apart from these I am enjoying watching the results develop with each passing day!
I do realise that botox is not for everybody, even my sister who is 10 years older than me said she wouldn't touch it. My outlook is "Why not". I firmly believe that if you can halt the ravages of time then why wouldn't you do it. I am merely sharing my experinces with botox and showing you the results for me.
I have to admit it - I love it and I may well be hooked! The results are phenomenal and I am thrilled with the results!! When I look at these photos I can see that I really did have quite bad wrinkles and it feels so good to be rid o these!!
AFTER:

15 comments:
Looks amazing.....did it hurt?!!
amazing!! i want! x
I have to say, it looks really good, really has worked, you can see how people get hooked. Personally, I am afraid of needles, so would never have it done, but if it works for you, go for it :) x x x
WOW! Its worked amazingly! I'm really impressed!! What does the hubby think? x
Yes it hurt expecially around the eyes. I have a high pain threshold so it wasn't too bad. If your scared of needles forget it!!!
I was really trying to frown in these photos too - trust me it works!
OMG girl!!! smooth forehead - even when im relaxed or think i am i have tense lines there... ooh im considering it
that looks so good, does it effect your facal expressions much?
@dressjunkie - to be honest my husband is so easy going he would never have noticed if I hadn't told him and only I stick my face in his every day and go "look, no lines" he wouldn't even comment. Don't know if this is a good or a bad thing!!
@pinkicedcupcake yes it does affect me expressions but to me that is good no more frowning I have to smile instead of snarling lol!!!!
wow that looks amazing! I am getting botox when I need it, which will probably be soon I can already see lines on my forehead, not good!
wow, looks good!
WOW looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Amazing!! I am so jealous, I'll have to stick to creams and potions because I am terrified of pain and needles!!
WOOWW, that's all I have to say. How many needles did you get exactly?
WOW!! I want it!! I hate the lines on my forehead..... definitely going to look into this in the near future, Thanks for sharing the before and afters with us : )
Hiya,
Just wondered if you are still pleased with the results and would you get it again?
Post a Comment