
I am here battling a major hangover - up since 7am with my little cutester!!! Yesterday as you all know was St. Patrick's day here in little old Ireland! The plan was that we would bring Donovan to see the parade in town and then go for a few quiet drinkies with a few friends!
So Here's what happened - we did go to the parade at 1pm - it was sooooo funny!! Literally the whole town turns out to see this parade and it is sooo crap its unreal! There were fire engines and loads of tractors, vintage cars and Lorries! It really is pretty pathetic (photos will be up later - I can't find the camera!!). After this we went for dinner with my Mam and Dad and then skipped off to the pub for an hour or two leaving baba with his grandparents!!!
The drink was going down very nicely so we stayed put and ended up getting involved in a Karoke contest!!! Now my husband much as I love him dearly - he CANNOT SING!! So when he got up to do Unchained Melody it was hilarious! On the way home he kept saying "I was good wasn't I!!!)

We eventually had to leave after 11pm as we had to rescue my Mam and Dad!!! Its always the way the best nights are always the ones you don't plan! I am a little delicate today so lets hope baba takes it easy on poor mama today!!!

1 comments:
It's nights like these that make my world go round. It's also days like these that make me wish I was in Ireland so i can party on a Tuesday (How cool is that!?) even if your parade was crap i'll bet the Karaoke made up for it!
Hope the hangover will dissapear soon!
Mx
Post a Comment