
This is where I am heading on Friday for the weekend!! Yay!!
My husband's boss gave him a weekend away at Christmas time as he had helped him hugely and put in massive hours when he was extending the plant and buying new machinery!! So this was his thank-you gift!!! Well not quite....
You see he was given a "dirty weekend for two" a weekend of rally driving and hovercrafting, staying in a b&b!! Now normally I would be quite game and would be up for anything. But to be honest all I really want is two nights decent sleep in comfort. So I made a few enquiries and we were able to exchange it for another weekend. I had to put €50 towards the cost of this but we get two nights b&b and one evening meal!!! so we are heading to Cabra castle. The funny thing is this is actually only about 45 mins from our house so we are not venturing very far. My husband has to work on Friday and doesn't get home until 6.30pm so we didn't want a massive drive down the Country.
I am really looking forward to it, as it is in the middle of nowhere and there is literally nothing to do but relax. I have my magazines bought and the pampering goodies are packed! I am going to have a mini spa in my room, bath, mud masks, facial the lot. So its a realxing weekend of pampering, country walks and food - yummy there goes the diet!! Aw well sod it there's always next week!!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Weekend getaway!!
Posted by Av at 1:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
First NY and now this, you lucky girl! Hope you have a lovely time!xx
Looks amazing!!
Have a great weekend :)
wow... looks amazing.. hope u have a fantastic time!
looks amazing! have a wonderful time!
Looks amazing!! All that pampering too, don't forget to give the hubby some top class pampering too ;)
xoxox
You lucky thing! Hope you had a good weekend!
P.s Thanks for following my blog ;) I love yours!
xxx
Post a Comment