So I got the most exciting box in the post today!! And it was jam-packed with gorgeous goodies!!! It was from a fabulous swapper called Tiaunna (c00lest name!!). She answered my call when I asked for a trans-atlantic swapper and boy is this girl on the same wavelength as me!! When I opened the box, with the help of my little baby - he picked up on the excitement and was as eager as I was to see what was inside!!
On top was these gorgeous sweeties and the cutest little easter chick marshmallows! I can't wait until Easter to taste these babies! This gold bag, pictured above was sitting in the box and to say I love it is a serious understatement. Now I reckon this bag is waaayyyy too gorgeous to hold makeup so I will be using it as a clutch bag - it is so my style!
I don't even know where to start with the makeup!! There is not one single item that I don't love! I could not have picked better if I had bought them for myself, so thanks Tiaunna you did good girl!
I was so happy to see these two little opi babies. They are Feelin hot hot hot, a gorgeous hot pink on the left and Don't think Just pink, an amazing lilacy pale pink colour on the right - this is a perfect match for my Barry m 129 lip paint!!!
The next things that caught my eye were the l'oreal hip goodies! They are fab and I just can't understand why we can't get these over here! I got a hip Kohl eyeliner in teal - I have been dying to try these out, also I got hipshocking shadow pigment in 848 Tenacious, a colour rich cream crayon in 812 Attentive a gorgeous bronze colour (looks a bit like a shadestick). I also got a color presso in 882 Posh - am not sure exactly what to do with this but I will have fun finding out!Next up was some Milani - I have a few of the eyeshadows from milani and they are really brilliant as good as mac in my opinion so I am super excited to try the Runway eyes in designer browns these colours are perfect for me. I also got a gorgeous powder mosaic in Honey Kissed.
Next up is the NYX - Tiuanna did great here I had been dying to try out the round lipsticks and the Jumbo eyeshadow pencils!!!! Did I say how excited I am with these:
2 lipglosses in baby rose and smokey look - both look gorgeous
3 jumbo eyeshadow pencils in - yogurt, pots n pans and french fries (was dying for this!)
2 round lipsticks in tea rose and indian pink
There was also an nyx trio in 3 gorgeous colours but unfortunatly one of the shadows in this broke so it is in the eyeshadow hospital getting fixed!!
Finally I got 3 eyepencils 2 from Jordana in onyx and denim blue and an Incolour Fabuliner in black ( this is a perfect dupe for Macs penultimate liner)
When I got these I just wanted to take off all my makeup and start again but I refrained but tomorrow watch out its all going on me!!! Expect a couple of fotd with these goodies there will be major playing with my makep goodies!!
Thanks again Tiuanna you are sooo good. For anyone who hasn't swapped yet what are you waiting for... swapping is definately the new shopping!!!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Why swapping is the new shopping!!!
Posted by Av at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
wow lucky you, everything looks amazing!
Post a Comment