As part of his Christmas present, I got my husband tickets for Cirque de Soleil's Quidam show. He has always wanted to see the Love show, but unfortunately I couldn't afford to whisk him to Las Vegas - maybe someday!! So he will have to make do with the new O2 theatre in Dublin.
I am really looking forward to seeing this show, it is meant to be truly amazing!! I am also excited to see the newly revamped Point depot, now the O2 - it's meant to be brill. We are going to the matinee on Saturday so we hope to go for lunch first and perhaps a glass or two of vino with that. We are staying over, as I got a great hotel at a bargain rate (thank God for the recession, hotels are giving away rooms!!) So we will pop back to the hotel, get changed and head out for a few more drinkies!!
Now what to do on Sunday in Dublin....? We may just do a bit of shopping!!!
Roll on next week!!!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Cirque de Soleil
Posted by Av at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oooh lucky you! Make sure you luxuriate appropriately with the big fluffy hotel towels! x
i saw them last year in london, it was so amazing!! I didnt get a chance to see this years show :( x
Post a Comment