Monday, March 16, 2009

NARS Swap


I did a swap on makeup alley and got NARS!!! I had been looking for this palette 9947 forever. I tried everyshop in Ireland that stocks NARS around Christmas time and they were not to be had - like gold dust only more precious to me!! The colours in it are kimimanjaro I, bohemian gold II, Surabaya II, Himalayas, ondine, night flight.

Then on Hele's recommendation I got Surabaya. I was glad to get this in a swap because I have kind of fallen out with NARS eyeshadows after the hula hula fiasco!! (Hated it and swore off Nars shadows since!!) So hopefully surabaya can restore my faith in NARS shadows! I trust Hele's judgement - that girl knows her makeup so I'm sure i'll love them!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!
They look amazing!
I need start swaping...
: )

Av said...

Yes it is brillant you get rid of what you dont want/use and get stuff you really do want!!! And all without spending a penny!!!

Kelly said...

Wow what a fantastic swap!! Let us know how you get on with them :D xoxox

Muhsine Emin said...

wow what a great swap!!!! :)

BrionyLou said...

Oooooh nice swapping!!

I'm really really tempted by Surabaya so I'll be staying tuned to hear your verdict!!

xxx