Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update!!!

Have been feeling a bit blah lately so haven't had much to blog about!!! Today I got a lift when we finally booked our Summer Hols!!! I have been looking around for the last few weeks and I think this year everything is so much more expensive. I would normally book my flights and then book the accommodation direct but even this option was working out very expensive!

We or should I say I (My husband hates flying and doesn't even like to talk about hols - so he leaves the planning to me. He does enjoy it when we get there!!!) decided on Lanzarote. We have been a few times so it is somewhere we are familiar with. When you have a baby this becomes so important - we know Lanzarote is child-friendly and we wont spend the first few days getting our bearings. So we are off on the 2nd July and I am already excited! I am mentally planning my wardrobe and makeup looks - crazy!

Anyone that follows me on twitter will know I had my hightlights redone last night, again in the classes. I only needed my roots done so she gave me a t-bar of highlights and did the roots. She said she needed the practise so she did "fake" highlights through the back of my hair using conditioner instead of colour. Can I say WOW my hair is silky soft today its in gorgeous condition!!

Thats all my news for now, oh almost forgot had my weigh in at weightwatchers tonight. I was sure I had put on weight as I have lost the plot since our weekend away but I had actually lost 1lb, not great for a 2 week period but I was stunned!!! Time to get back on track, especially with the thought of all those bikinis I want to model in the Summer!!

3 comments:

mizzworthy said...

Wow - lovely to have something lovely too look forward to! I often dream about makeup looks weeks in advance for things like that too lol xxx

Kerry said...

Me and the mr are also going to Lanzarote this September. I've never been before but was sold on the fact its good for cosmetic shopping. Is it or did the travel agent lie lol. What part are you going to? x

Av said...

@Kerry1487 We're staying in Peurto del Carmen in Lanzarote. There are loads and loads of cosmetic shops alright I found the perfumes to be good value (you have to haggle the price down!) I didn't really think the actual makeup was any cheaper than the duty free. You'll love it there esp in Sept the weather will be fab and not too scorching!!