Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fashion advice needed!!

I have really been loving that petrol blue colour at the moment and seem drawn to buying loads of it. I think it suits my blonde hair and brings out the blue in my eyes!!

I bought these shoes in Oasis a few weeks ago (20% off) and they look fab with skinny jeans. I also bought this Jovanna dress last week. I was thinking of wearing them together on Saturday/ Saturday night.
My dilemia is this - I never wear short dresses (anything above my knee) so I would be inclined to wear this more as a tunic over jeans or skinny cream trousers I have from Zara. Which look should I go for trousers and tunic or dress with tights and shoes?



My other delimia is are the shoes just "too much" with the dress, would I be too matchy matchy - so should I give them a miss???
Isn't it great I have nothing else to do with my Wednesday only worry about what to wear on Saturday!! You can tell I don't get out much, I'm really looking forward to hitting the tiles!!

11 comments:

pinkicedcupcake said...

id do black tights, i have those shoes in black, i runied them a bit spilling neon paint on them on a neon night out :(, there comfortable though.

youd have try it on i think to see if its too matchy
x

Unknown said...

I think they look cute together. They are far enough away from one another. Paris Hilton is always super matchy and something about it is appealing!

What about cream tights? It'd be very doll-like!

Clara said...

i think you could definitely get away with wearing them together, i'd go for the dress option and wear with very black opaque tights! x

Holly said...

Def together with really black tights!i LOVE electric blue too amazing with blonde hair I thikn!xx

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh toughie on the matchy matchy point. I'd be tempted to say no to them together but I know that camera colours can be deceptive so feel free to ignore me. My vote would be for black wet look leggings, or if thats a bit too out there black opaques with black patent platforms.
xxoo

Muhsine Emin said...

hmm thats a tough one, I like the sound of wearing the dress with black tights and some black platform cool heels! xx

Unknown said...

I think they will look great together but I agree with the girls put a very black opaque tights and you will look very sophisticated and glamorous. Then if you feel very matchy matchy, play with a strong colour in a small or medium bag.

Av said...

Thanks girls am going to go with the black tights and will play around with the shoes! Will post a quick pic on Sat - Probably on twitter!

Laura said...

Hopefully not too late on this one....deffo together with black tights, will look fab! Those shoes are amazing :)

x x x

Liz said...

i'd go with a nude tight and nude lightt beige glossy show
http://www.frenchconnection.com/category/shoes+womens/womens.htm?cmpid=ppc_goog_kwd910&gclid=CLSIgbPQ1ZkCFRUFZgodQn5YVQ
like the one on the right top
x

Bella said...

I don't think they're too matchy. I'd do some jewelry and a purse in another color. Silver would be sweet. Love the shoes!