In my last post I asked for some advice on shoes and accessories to go with this dress http://allmadeup-av.blogspot.com/ for tomorrow's family occassion! I had a quick rummage through my shoe collection (must do some photos of this) and found these:
Which ones should I opt for????

7 comments:
Number 3, the cream will bring out the blue in the dress, plus they are a simple colour and wont overpower the detailing on the dress! Pick 3!! xxx
Bottom R.I ones all the way, love those!!x
bottom ones. I love these and have the exact same ones from RI in black. x
I am drooling over your shoes...they are all so lovely!
I think the first or last pair depending on what the bag is like!xx
DEF the bottom ones, they are gorgeous! i want them!! :) xx
p.s thanks for following my blog! :)
I don't know that I could walk in those fab shoes anymore.... man, too much mommy-ness for me lately!
Post a Comment