Yummy..... enjoying some Friday night r&r with a beer and some snack a jacks (tasty but low fat!!)
Friday, May 1, 2009
Friday treats.
Posted by Av at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yummy..... enjoying some Friday night r&r with a beer and some snack a jacks (tasty but low fat!!)
Posted by Av at 1:42 PM
6 comments:
HUM!!!
Now I want one!!!
I really want a fresh beer :)xxx
you've just made me want a beer ... and i rarely drink beer!x
Please fill me in on what Snack a Jacks are?? I'm in the States and we have Apple Jacks (cereal)..ahahah...I'm curious and they look yummy!
@Dye-A-Graham, they are corn snacks. They are rice cakes but they come in gorgeous flavours including chocolate and caramel as well as savory ones. They also come in smaller size and are in packets. This pack is sour cream and onion and they are delish and only 91kcal per bag!!
Hope you had a good Friday night :) x x x
Yummy! I've just tagged you for the post '8 things' :) xx
Post a Comment