I absolutely love these posts and love seeing what people wear as clothes are probably my first love (I know even before makeup). So I have decided to do one every so often (obviously just on the days I look semi-decent, not tracksuit days!!)
Today I wore dark blue skinny jeans from pennys as we call it here in Ireland (primark). They were only 13euro, they do look pretty awful at the top but as I intend to only wear them with long tops they are absolutely fine and do the job perfectly!
My shirt is also from pennys and underneath is a really long white vest from zara. The brown belt is from River Island as are the flat boots and the mac is from an Irish chain called awear!
My bangles are also from pennys and were only 2euro, they do look a bit skimpy so I may go back to buy another one or two sets to bulk them up and for that price why not!!
The reason behind the boots is this, on Tuesday I wore sandals for the very first time this year to work. I have a thing about wearing sandals too early - I just think they look daft before the summer has really set in. Well Tuesday morning was so gorgeous I decided to take the plunge, to my horror it started to rain around lunch time and I felt daft trotting around with my toes out. so this morning we had serious rain so the boots came out and of course the sun came out this avo and I looked daft again trotting around in boots. I just can't win. Calm down weather please my feet don't know whats going on!!!! Phew....

6 comments:
Love the outfit!
The belt and trench are amazing, but great bairgans there :)
The outfit is lovely and I have a blouse and belt just like it :)
Gorgeous outfit, I really love that :) It's a style I really like, but don't have any of those items...go figure?!?! x x x
Looks lovely x
love the whole outfit!
Great outfit! x
Post a Comment