Sunday, May 3, 2009

Outfit of the day.


Today there was a hint of summer in the air so I decided to add a hint of summer to my wardrobe!

My top is from Dorothy perkins as is the red belt. The jeans are from Pennys (primark) and the shoes are from River island. The red hairband I have had forever and don't even know where it came from!!!

On the makeup front: I have mac studio scultp foundation on, Estee Lauder bronze goddess liquid bronzer and blush (just tried this in debenhams today but didn't purchase - yet!), On my eyes, shroom all over the lid and urban decay adored (navy blue) on outer v and crease both blended up to the lid with macs kid. I have the double ended Estee Lauder blue pencil on my lower lash line! Lips are au natural!!!

5 comments:

....Faffaholic.... said...

Very pretty - Loving the outfit. The belt is very cute :-)

Is it wrong that I'm also loving your door - its huge, like the door in Alice in Wonderland, only a giant version!

x

Laura said...

Gorgeous...I love this! I'm loving DP's right now, it's like my go-to shop for clothes that fit and flatter me! x x x

Jenny said...

Very nice and summery. I love Primark too!! Great for keeping up with trends and not breaking the bank. Mostly the quality is fine too. Can' go wrong with it!! Love your make up. I have the Estee Lauder stuff and it's fab.

Jenny said...

Oops that should have been "can't go wrong with it" lol!

Kelly said...

Thats really pretty on you!! Fab :)