Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Recent Purchases!!





I have been very good on the makeup front lately, as in not buying much at all. I have realised (for a while anyway) that I have loads of makeup, there is only so much you can wear and I want to start really using up what I have. I am not on a complete makeup ban so don't shoot me if I go out at the weekend and hit Illamasqua!! To supplement my lack of makeup buying I have been investing my time and money in some new clothes, accessories and shoes! I have rediscovered my love of fashion and I am enjoying planning what I will wear each day to work!!! Amazing how the little things can make me so happy.......



I blogged about these a few weeks ago, I initially saw these shoes on the topshop website and fell in love with them. I couldn't justify the 100+ euro price tag (£70) though! Then JD sent me a msg on twitter to saw that she saw my shoes in the sale and they were half price. I rang my nearest store in Newry (just over the border ) and got them to hold them for me. A steal at £35!!! I am yet to wear them, but plan on pairing them with a long top and skinny jeans!


I picked up this top in River Island, having seen it on the website. It is listed as a dress but to me ans with legs like mine it is a top!! I absolutely love the bird print!! I will be wearing this with a white vest underneath and with skinny jeans, navy leggings or treggings (as dressjunkie calls those jean/legging things) and a pair of ballet flats.
I picked up this dress in Dunnes Stores. It was 25 euro but with a 10euro off voucher I got it for 15!! I love the shape of these type of dresses and thankfully this one is not very short.
I got this orange dress and chain in River Island too. The colour of the dress really stood out to me and I think it will be gorgeous with a tan! I am not sure whether to wear this with a belt or to just leave it as it is. I plan to wear this here over skinny jeans with my new heels and on holidays with gladiator sandals as a dress.
I picked up this stripy dress in Primark for about £4 if I remember correctly. Am already planning my holiday wardrobe! Thought this would be fab to sling on over a bikin heading to the beach or for a walk or with some flipflops in the evening to go for dinner!


I bought both of these bangles in oasis. I love the peach set as they go with so much of my wardrobe and seem to give any outfit a lift. I love the chunky black and gold one and will get so much wear out of this one too!!


4 comments:

Holly said...

OMG I want those shoes, gorgeous!xx

Steph said...

What an bargain for the shoes-They look completely expensive and definitely designer. Im loving the oasis bangles and the primarni dress, oh and the bird print top. You have an awesome eye for fashion!
x

Sandra said...

great purchases!!

Lived With Love said...

gorgeous shoes!! xx